How long it takes to make a piece?
Usually from 25 to 35 hours. Steps are:
- making the raw piece
- drying process (in winter is slowly cause the cold)
- first kiln firing
- second kiln firing
- painting with gold luster (only pieces with gold)
- third kiln firing (only pieces with gold)
Are your pieces one of a kind?
Of course, every single piece is not identical, they are pretty similar but they are handmade and not an industrial production.
What material do you use?
I use only high quality italian materials, the clay is local and the glazes are not toxic, absolutely lead free (pay attention a cheap pottery piece means low quality materials, always). I use italian and american glazes too. My creations are durable because every single piece is made with love and I want my customers will be satisfied.
Are ceramic items dishwasher and microwave safe?
Yes they are, but pieces with gold.
Do you ship worldwide?
Absolutely, I am used to ship all countries in Europe and United States too. And I pack everything very carefully.
Are the pieces signed?
My pieces are all signed and numbered on the bottom.
Do you attach a certification of origin with the purchase?
Yes I do. It is a certification that the piece is totally made in italy, handmade and handpainted.
Why I have to buy from you and not from another pottery artist?
- because I am a consolidated artist so you are buying art not only pottery
- high quality materials
- I respect the MOCA law
- I don't use toxic glazes
- my pieces are one of a kind
- you can't find something like my pieces in another place
- it is made in Italy (big guarantee and prestige)
- I can personalize the piece with your pet name
- I pack so carefully every single item
- shipping is traceable